California Privacy Notice
When we say "Personal Information" in this document, we mean information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you. Personal Information does not include information that is aggregated or information that cannot be reasonably linked to you.
How we collect, use, and share Personal Information
Here is a summary of the CCPA-related Personal Information we may have collected about you over the past 12 months, depending on how you use Warhorn, as well as how we use it and with whom we may have shared it.
Elements of Personal Information we collect include:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your Discord identity
- Your Gravatar
- The IP addresses of your two most recent Warhorn logins
Examples of how Personal Information is used include:
- Providing, personalizing, and improving Warhorn's products
- Facilitating transactions, providing measurement, analytics, advertising, and other business services
- Promoting safety, integrity, and security
- Communicating with you
Parties with whom Personal Information may be shared include:
- People and accounts you share and communicate with
- People and accounts registered for events hosted on Warhorn for which you are also registered
- Apps, websites, and third-party integrations on or using Warhorn's products
- New owners in the event of a change of ownership or control of all or part of our products or their assets changes
- Partners, advertisers, analytics partners, partners offering goods and services in our products, vendors and service providers, and researchers and academics
Sources of Personal Information
We receive Personal Information from the information that you and others provide and from your device(s). The categories of sources from which we’ve collected or received Personal Information include:
- You: We collect the information you provide when you use our products, including when you sign up for an account or adjust your product settings.
- Your device(s): We collect information from and about the computers, phones, and other web-connected devices you use that integrate with our products, and we combine this information across different devices you use.
How can you exercise your rights provided under the CCPA?
Under the CCPA, you have the following rights:
- Right to Know: You have the right to request that we disclose to you the Personal Information we collect, use, or disclose, and information about our data practices.
- Right to Request Deletion: You have the right to request that we delete your Personal Information that we have collected from you.
- Right to Non-Discrimination: We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of these rights.
To exercise your “right to know”, you may log into Warhorn and view your settings. All of the Personal Information collected by Warhorn is displayed on various pages within the settings section.
To exercise your “right to request deletion,” you may log into Warhorn, visit the Account Settings page, and use the "Delete account" feature.
Under the CCPA, you may exercise these rights yourself or you may designate an authorized agent to make these requests on your behalf. All such requests are facilitiated using automated tools available through your password-protected account as described above.
Contact for more information
If you have additional questions about this document or how to exercise your rights under the CCPA, please contact us.
Date of last revision: December 18, 2021
Thank you to Facebook, whose California Privacy Notice we shamelessly copied as a starting point.