Update: There will be no PFS Session on 7/6/2016 after the 4th of July Holiday. Our module "Daughters of Fury, Part 2: The Border Standings" will take place on 6/22/2016, 6/29/2016 and 7/13/2016.
It's Your Move Games and Hobbies Pathfinder Society Wednesdays:
$2 Table Fee associated with this event - Judges Free. Muster at 6:30pm - Game Runs 7pm - 11pm.
Snacks and beverages okay, feel free to bring enough to share! We lean toward a grittier, more realistic experience than most other venues, so please plan accordingly.
On 5/18/2016 we will switch back to playing the PFS Standard campaign. PFS Standard version allows players to use a larger number of sources than in PFS Core. Rules on which sources are allowed are fully detailed on the Additional resources Paizo page here, please check if the source material is legal in PFS before applying it to your character. In addition a copy of the source must be brought when playing your character. The rules for this are summarized below:
In order to utilize content from an Additional Resource, a player must have a physical copy of the Additional Resource in question, a name-watermarked Paizo PDF of it, or a printout of the relevant pages from it, as well as a copy of the current version of the Additional Resources list. (If you're bringing a printout of the pages, it must be from the Paizo PDF and not text copied and pasted into a blank word processing document). Since the core assumption for Pathfinder Society Organized Play is the Pathfinder RPG Core Rulebook and Guide to Pathfinder Society Organized Play, we cannot assume that every Game Master will have the products listed below. As such, it's up to players to bring these items in order to familiarize their Game Masters with the rules.
PFS Standard Campaign Schedule:
Date | Event | Tier| PFS | Name | GM
08/03/16 | 79220 | 4-6 | Module | Daughters of Fury 3: Sacrifice pt c | Will
07/27/16 | 79220 | 4-6 | Module | Daughters of Fury 3: Sacrifice pt b | Will
07/20/16 | 79220 | 4-6 | Module | Daughters of Fury 3: Sacrifice pt a | Will
07/13/16 | 79219 | 3-5 | Module | Daughters of Fury 2: The Border Standings pt c | Will
07/06/16 | N/A | N/A | N/A | No PFS - Store closed | Will
06/29/16 | 79219 | 3-5 | Module | Daughters of Fury 2: The Border Standings pt b | Will
06/22/16 | 79219 | 3-5 | Module | Daughters of Fury 2: The Border Standings pt a | Will
06/15/16 | 79218 | 2-4 | Module | Daughters of Fury 1: Hell’s Quarry pt c | Will
06/08/16 | 79218 | 2-4 | Module | Daughters of Fury 1: Hell’s Quarry pt b | Will
06/01/16 | 79218 | 2-4 | Module | Daughters of Fury 1: Hell’s Quarry pt a | Will
05/25/16 | 79215 | 1-2 | Module | Godsmouth Heresy* b | Will
05/18/16 | 79215 | 1-2 | Module | Godsmouth Heresy* a | Will
* All Tier 1 scenarios and Tier 1–2 sanctioned modules are available for unlimited replay with a 1st-level character for credit. The sanctioned modules may also be played with a 2nd-level character once for credit in each mode. GMs may receive another Chronicle sheet each time they run one of the Tier 1 scenarios or Tier 1–2 sanctioned modules, but may only apply a Chronicle sheet to one 2nd-level character per adventure.
Useful PFS Links:
The PFS CORE Campaign:
All the below Scenarios were be played using the Pathfinder Society Core Campaign Mode in which only the Core Rulebook, Character Traits Web Enhancement, and Guide to Pathfinder Society Organized Play can be used for character creation:
PFS CORE Campaign Schedule:
Date | Event | Tier| PFS | Name | GM
05/11/16 | 56636 | 5-9 | 6-07 | Valley of the Veiled flame | Will
05/04/16 | 56637 | 5-9 | 7-09 | The Blakros Connection | Will
04/27/16 | 5663? | 5-9 | 7-03 | The Bronze House Reprisal | Will
04/20/16 | 56629 | 4-6 | Module- | Carrion Hill | Will
04/13/16 | 56629 | 4-6 | Module- | Carrion Hill | Will
04/06/16 | 56629 | 4-6 | Module- | Carrion Hill | Will
03/30/16 | 56627 | 5-9 | 6-21 | Tapestry's Toil | Jonathan
03/23/16 | 56628 | 5-9 | 6-17 | Fires of Karamoss | John
03/16/16 | 56630 | 5-9 | 6-07 | Valley of Veiled Flame | Will
03/09/16 | 56636 | 5-9 | 6-03 | The Technic Siege | Will
03/02/16 | 56635 | 3-7 | 7-15 | The Deepmarket Deception | Will
02/24/16 | 62139 | 1-5 | 7-14 | Let Bygones Be | Will
02/17/16 | | 3-7 | 7-2 | Six Seconds to Midnight | John
02/10/16 | | 1-2 | 7-10 | The Consortium Compact | John
02/03/16 | 56622 | 2-4 | Module- | Feast Of Ravenmoor | John
01/27/16 | 56622 | 2-4 | Module- | Feast Of Ravenmoor | John
01/20/16 | 56616 | 1-5 | 7-5 | School of Spirits | Will
01/13/16 | | 1-5 | 7-1 | Between the Lines | Will
01/06/16 | 56619 | 3-5 | AP61-1 | Shattered Star: Shards of Sin | John
From Piazo Blog: http://paizo.com/paizo/blog/v5748dyo5lh0h?Introducing-the-Core-Campaign
- The current Pathfinder Society campaign remains unchanged with use of all of Additional Resources. It is still named Pathfinder Society Organized Play. The new option will be titled Pathfinder Society Core Campaign. Both campaign "modes" use the same scenarios, modules, and other sanctioned adventure resources.
- Every new and veteran player may participate in both the current and Core Campaign at the same time.
- For players participating in the Core Campaign, only the Core Rulebook, Character Traits Web Enhancement, and Guide to Pathfinder Society Organized Play may be utilized for character creation.
- At no time may any trait, feat, equipment, magic item, skill, animal companion, familiar, or any other character option come from a source beyond these three resources unless it appears on a Chronicle sheet. Race boons found on Chronicle sheets may not be used in the Core Campaign.
- If an item appears on a Chronicle sheet, a PC may purchase and use it regardless of the book it comes from, with the exception of a boon that opens up a different character race.
- Just like in the current campaign, a player may receive credit once for playing and once for GMing a scenario in the Core Campaign; this credit is independent of player and GM credit in the Pathfinder Society Organized Play campaign. This means a player can play once in each of the two campaigns and GM for credit once in each of the campaigns (four credits total, two per campaign), not including any limited replay opportunities established in the Guide to Pathfinder Society Organized Play.
- At any point a player wants to transition their character from the Core Campaign to the existing campaign, they may do so. However, they may not bring that character back to the Core Campaign. As set forth in the current rules, a character may not have two of the same Chronicle sheet assigned to him, regardless of whether it was earned in the Core or existing campaign.
- GMs may utilize whatever books a scenario, module, quest, Adventure Path, or other sanctioned adventure utilizes.
- The Core Campaign offers limited replay opportunities for players who have already experienced an adventure in the standard campaign. There have been comments that veteran players have limited opportunities to play with new players and "show them the ropes." Opening up every adventure for replay an additional time allows for veteran players to play a scenario with a new player and still receive credit
- This initative allows for an immediate influx of four new play opportunities every month—two new senarios playable in the existing campaign and the same two scenarios avalable for play in the Core Campaign.
- Game mechanics outside of the Core Rulebook, such as reposition and dirty trick, are not allowed unless a Chronicle sheet specifically opens it as a character option. Retraining may be utilized as the rules currently allow, but only when a PC retrains to take an option from one of the allowed Core Campaign resources.
- GMs will receive star credit for GMing a game, regardless of whether it was an existing campaign or Core Campaign game.