ConQuest is a wonderful experience for the entire family. We offer a variety of games geared to players of all ages. The Pathfinder Society will be here and ready for all players to play in our area. We will have loads of opportunities to play, and special events you won’t want to miss.
We invite you to come on over to the convention on Friday morning where we are offering our “First Slot Free!” promotion! Yup, that’s right! You can play the first slot-Friday from 9am to 1pm without a badge!
If you wish to play during the weekend, you must have a paid convention pass, except for the “First Slot Free” slot on Friday morning at 9am. If you purchased recently, please give our staff 48 hours to clear you before you email us. There will be a waiting list at the convention for walk-ins, but if you RSVP here, not only are you are ensured a seat, but it will help ensure we don’t drop a scenario that you would want to play!
GM’s who run three sessions, will receive a free weekend badge!
1) Please create an account on the warhorn site using your legal name and an email address that can be verified.
2) Then email Brent at firstname.lastname@example.org with your login name for this site, your real name and email address, and we will get you cleared to sign up here on warhorn as well as make sure you are on the GM list for badges.
3) Your badge will be available for pickup at the convention. Signups for free badges will only be available until March 13th.
1) Register here on the Warhorn site. Please use your legal name, and an email that can be verified.
2) Purchase your ticket on the ConQuest Sacramento site http://conquestsac.com/blog/registration/
3) Send an email to email@example.com to say you’ve purchased your ticket and want to be cleared to sign up for games.
4) We’ll get you cleared within 48 hours, usually much sooner.
5) You sign up for games!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you haven’t received a clearance after 48 hours, and we’ll get you squared away. Please make sure to give us your full name, and if possible receipt of purchase from the convention site to expedite the process.