Cayden's Crawl 4: Last Adventurer Standing
Feb. 16th-19th in Jacksonville, FL, US
It has been over a year since we dealt with Tancred Desmire and the traitor Venture Captain Thurl. Times have been good for the Society. Much of our work securing supplies before the siege has paid off. Plus with the help of Venture Captain Jorsal and the Starrise Spire Lodge members, we have recovered what was lost during the siege and the supply wagons are nearly loaded. We can begin our trek through the world wound to the Sky Citadel of Jormurdun in less than a fortnight if the last caravan makes it past the Sellen River. Many of my dwarven colleagues can barely stand the wait. So we help with patrols around the city of Nerosyan; at least as much as the knights will allow. Right now I believe having this many Pathfinder Agents wandering is more a nuisance than a boon………………………
Surprisingly enough the weather was our worse enemy. Torrents of acidic rain and blasts of lighting did more to slow our progress than the demons. After the defeat of their generals, many believed we broke their backs. All who know the history of the Worldwound knows that to be a false comfort. The respite will be brief and the abyss: infinite.
Despite this haunting thought, we have arrived! Most of the City is hidden below. Just a single Watchtower Three stories high is all that marks the dwarven city of Jormurdun. None would suspect that a fortress city dwelt deep beneath the Wolfcrags of the Tusk Mountains. The supplies are unloaded and we have secured the Tower Entrance. It is time to delve into the heart of a Sky Citadel.
Are You Ready Pathfinders!?! Jormurdun a waits!!
We will be Gaming at a Different Shop each day. Listed below is the Store, Location and Date so you will know where to go and of course call (in case of an emergency)
CAYDEN’S CRAWL IS A FREE EVENT!!!
NEW PLAYERS AND OLD ARE WELCOME! WE WILL HAVE SCENARIOS, MODULES AND GM EXCLUSIVE SCENARIOS! TIER: 1-2 Evergreens to the newest Quests. We will have something for everyone!
Special Events During Cayden's Crawl:
* PUB NIGHTS.....the gaming is open to everyone, these two evenings are for adults only (Please make arrangements for a DD, let us keep the adventuring to the stores and not the roads) Friday and Saturday are Pub Crawl Nights. From Bold City Brewery to Kickbacks!!
* Saturday Night Raffle: Every day of Cayden's Crawl we will be handing out a Raffle Ticket. Come Saturday we will have a drawing at the end of the evening after the Special. You will receive only ONE Ticket per Day.
*Saturday Night Roll Off: Directly after the Raffle we will be letting the dice tell us who goes home with some one of a-kind items.
* Special Event: Legacy of the Stonelords #6-00 Tier: 1-11 we will be offering the Season 6 Special. Characters from levels One to Eleven will be challenged. We will be offering 7 tables, but as people sign up we will add tables as needed. If you want to sign up as a group, please make sure they register and sign up for the event. Then email me the names of the players so I can make sure they are grouped together.
* Daily Raffles: Each day we will have a small raffle for prizes. Separate from the Saturday Night Raffle!
Exclusive Scenarios: BoneKeep 3, True Dragons of Absalom, Serpents Ire and many more. We will be offering CORE tables well!
* GMs will receive a free download of any scenario that they sign up to run from Paizo
* GMs WILL RECEIVE A RACIAL BOON FOR RUNNING!!
* EACH DAY WE WILL BE OFFERING A DIFFERENT EXCULSIVE BOON!
* Cayden’s Crawl is a free One of a kind CON were you trek across Jacksonville to Game with friends
* Drinks will be provided to GMs (non-alcoholic) No drinking on Game Store Property. That is for after hours on the Pub Crawl.
SIGNING UP: Please Allow 24hrs to be cleared. You will get an email from me and then you will be able to sign up for the Game Crawl!!!
Thursday Feb.16th Borderlands Comics and Games (904)720-0774
10230 Atlantic Blvd. Jacksonville, Fl. 32225
Friday Feb.17th Cool Stuff (904)256-2056
8595 Beach Blvd #326 Jacksonville, Fl. 32216
Saturday Feb.18th FLGS (904)503-8061
5517 Roosevelt Blvd Jacksonville, FL 32244
Sunday Feb.19nd Cool Stuff (904)256-2056
8595 Beach Blvd #326 Jacksonville, Fl. 32216
(Please note we will not be having our Monthly Game Day this month because of the awesome Crawl!!)
If you have any questions or would like to get involved in our local Pathfinder Society Lodge here in JAX head over to www.floridapfs.org click on the forums link and look for the JAX LODGE. See you across the Screen!!
***WALK-INS WILL ARE WELCOMED, HOWEVER, THOSE WHO SIGN UP AHEAD OF TIME GET PRIORITY SEATING. WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO SEAT EVERYONE. SOME STORES DO HAVE SEATING LIMITS***