|As of Feb 10, 2012, no new registrations are allowed.|
|As of Feb 02, 2012, the GM list has been locked down. GMs that sign up after this point will not be able to get MegaCon GM Boons.|
- Feb 02, 2:29 PM
- Several Modules have been expanded to accomodate the extra players.
- New GMs that sign up after this point can no longer get boons (such as a free day pass, or a hotel room).
- Several LFR modules with zero activity (no players, no GMs) have been deleted.
- Jan 28, 8:46 PM
- The following modules have received extra tables in order to accomodate the large amounts of players signing up for them:
- (Slot 2) LFR: WATE2-4 Stage Misdirection (H1)
- (Slot 2) LSJ94:Elementary My Dear (L1-L17)
- (Slot 3) LFR: NETH3-1 Secrets and Shadows (P1)
- (Slot 4) LFR: NETH3-2 Flirting with Disaster (P1)
- (Slot 4) PFS: 3-12: Wonders in the Weave- Part I: The Dog Pharaoh's Tomb (Lv 5-9)
- (Slot 5) LFR: NETH3-3 Seek and Destroy (P1)
- (Slot 5) PFS: 3-02: Sewer Dragons of Absalom (Lv 3-7)
- (Slot 8) LFR: CORE3-1 A Vengeful Dream (H2)
- (Slot 9) LFR: CALI3-2 Menace of Memnon (H2)
- (Slot 10) LFR: CALI3-1 Malice of Mintar (H2)
- Jan 23, 5:16 PM
- The following Pathfinder Society Slots have been expanded to accommodate the large numbers of players signing up for these modules:
- Slot 1: PFS 2-13 (Murder on the Throaty Mermaid)
- Slot 3: PFS 3-01 (The Frostfur Captives)
- Slot 5: PFS 3-14 (Wonders in the Weave- Part II)
- Slot 6: PFS 2-07 (The Heresy of Man- Part II: Where Dark Things Sleep)
- Slot 7: PFS 3-09 (The Quest for Perfection- Part I: The Edge of Heaven)
- Slot 9: PFS 2-09 (The Heresy of Man- Part III: Beneath Forgotten Sands)
- Slot 9: PFS 3-11 (The Quest for Perfection- Part II: On Hostile Waters)
- Slot 10: PFS 3-13 (The Quest for Perfection- Part III: Defenders of Nesting Swallow)
- (Slot 6) 2-EX: The Midnight Mauler continues to be a limited table. We are trying to get another GM to accommodate the extremely large numbers of players interested in this module. Since it is a 4-star Required table, we are trying to get a Paizo exception.
- (Slot 8) The Pathfinder Society Special has been dropped down to 6 tables to prevent extra GMs for signing up for this module. We need more players before it can be expanded to more tables. Tell your friends!
- (Slot 9 & 10) Added Pathfinder INTRO2 and INTRO3 to the schedule for Sunday play
- Jan 4, 9:32 AM
- (Slot 1) Due to no registrations (and by request), PFS: 1-49: Among the Dead (Lv 1-7) has been switched out with PFS: 2-21: The Dalsine Affair (Lv 1-7).
- (Slot 1-10) GENESYS has been added to the games list.
- (Slot 5 & 8) 3.5 SASG has been added to the games list.
- Jan 4, 9:22 AM
NOTE: Just to remove confusion on deadlines and the like on this site, I am adding in the rulings for opening/closing tables. (See below) [Updated July 1, 2011]
- Alike level switching has begun. We will be monitoring the empty tables and discussing what tables will be switched. Please email us if you want a specific module to be run.
- The following modules have received one extra table due to it filling up:
- (Slot 4) PFS: Intro 2: First Steps—Part II: To Delve the Dungeon Deep (Tier 1)
- (Slot 5) LFR: PREQ3-1 Shrouded Visions (H2)
- (Slot 6) LFR: ADCP3-2 From Dawn Till Dusk (H2)
- (Slot 6) PFS: 2-07: The Heresy of Man- Part II: Where Dark Things Sleep (Lv 5-9)
- (Slot 7) PFS: 3-09: The Quest for Perfection- Part I: The Edge of Heaven (Lv 1-5)
- (Slot 7) LFR: ADCP3-2 From Dawn Till Dusk (H2)
- (Slot 10) PFS:3-13: The Quest for Perfection-Pt III: Defenders of Nesting Swallow (Lv 1-5)
- Nov 14, 10:22 AM
- Pathfinder Society Schedule is 95% complete. You may now sign up for individual modules. Please contact MegaCon2012@Imper1umDesigns.com if you wish to have specific PFS modules run on certain days.
- Updated MegaCon RPG Gaming to 2012. It's shiny!
- July 1, 9:30 AM
This is the preregistration site for Megacon RPG Gaming. We are primarily feature Pathfinder Society (Pathfinder), and Living Forgotten Realms (4th Edition DnD). We accept and allow other major gaming campaigns into the room.
No slot fees for gaming, this is included in your admission to the con.
You must have a MegaCon Badge, Pass or Wristband in order to attend. (Buy Tickets)
Please e-mail the event organizer (via the link above) with the e-mail receipt you got from MegaCon in order to be cleared for sign-up.
Want a free weekend pass to MegaCon 2012? See "Community" section below!
As with last year, we will continue to support the things that made MegaCon2011 so great! Returning this year:
- Various one hour "short attention span" RPG games
- NOTE: Pre-registration will not be provided for "SAS" games. All "SAS" games are mustered from walk-ins.
- Multi-Table Interactive Module for Pathfinder Society RPG Gaming!
Table Expansion/Closing Rulings:
These rulings are in place to allow GMs and Players ample time to re-sign up for new games and recruit players to "save" or "expand" tables.
- Want your game in MegaCon2012? Get your Module Information into MegaCon2012@Imper1umDesigns.com by Jan 2, 2012. If your game information is not recieved by Jan 2, 2012, it will not be added to the schedule!
- Games with enough players to fill 4 players to a table will expand by 1 (for example, at 8 players, a second table will be made. At 12 players, a third table will be made, and so on).
- Monday, January 2, 2012, (PFS and LFR Only) If a comparable module exists, games with zero player activity will be switched to other (alike level) modules.
- Monday, January 30, 10:00 PM (ET), Final table expansions (see Rule 1 above) will be completed and locked. After this time, no further table expansions will be done. Also, on this day, any GMs on waiting lists will be asked to switch to other tables.
- Thursday, February 2, 2012 at 11:59 PM (ET), tables with two or less players signed up on the Warhorn board at this point in time will count as a "table not made" and any GMs that signed up for these games will not count towards their "4 tables/16 hours == Free Ticket".
- Friday, February 10, 2012 at 12:01 AM (ET) Tables will be locked down. We need the available time to decide and finalize the organization on tables. No further signups will be allowed.
Orange County Convention Center Hall D
9899 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819
NOTE: This is West concourse. From the Peabody hotel, cross International Drive. It is the smaller looking "browner" center, not the white one with the "bonnets" on the entrances.
Slot 1: 2pm - 6pm Slot 2: 7pm - 11pm (Requires Preregistration)
Slot 3: 9am - 1pm Slot 4: 2pm - 6pm Slot 5: 7pm - 11pm
Slot 6: 9am - 1pm Slot 7: 2pm - 6pm Slot 8: 7pm - 11pm
Slot 9: 9am - 1pm Slot 10: 2pm - 6pm
There are major hotels around the area, but we do not have any packages available.
The Peabody Hotel is directly across from the Convention Center, however, it is the most expensive ($200-$450 a night).
Orange County Convention Center has two parking lots, however, Megacon 2011 will be held in Hall D (West Concourse), which is across the street from the Peabody Hotel (not the new building with the bonnets on the roof).
OCCC Parking is $13.00 per entry; $8.00 after 5:00 PM. Credit cards are accepted. There is no pre-ordering parking for OCCC.
Parking at the Peabody Hotel is allowed, but has a steep(er) price at $15/day. Other hotels have closed parking. OCCC and Mega Convention is not responsible if your car is towed due to illegal parking.
(New GM Signups Closed. Rules for GM signups kept here for reference)
Want a free full pass to MegaCon 2011? Simply sign up to be a GM for 16 hours (four 4-hour slots). It's as simple as that!
One free pass per person that voulenteers to GM at least 16 hours of GM time. Pass is non-transferable. You are responsible for appearing at the con and GMing all times that you have voulenteered. Hours do not need to be consecutive, but must total 16 hours by the end of the Convention. Tables that fail to make pre-registration (minimum four players per table) will not count toward your free weekend pass. However, tables that make in pre-registration, but do not make at the con will count towards your required hours count. MegaCon Gaming Staff will notify you if any of your tables are going to be disbanded in pre-registration due to lack of players, but you are responsible for signing up for another table in order to meet the hours requirement. GMs must arrive thirty (30) minutes prior to slot time to verify muster capability.