|As of March 19, 2011, preregistration is closed. Any changes to signups will not be included in premustering. Thank you to everyone that preregistered.|
NOTE: Just to remove confusion on deadlines and the like on this site, I am adding in the rulings for opening/closing tables. (See below) [Updated February 16, 2011]
- Mar 7, 7:30 PM
- [Slot 2] [PFS] Added 1 Table: PFS 2-13: Murder on the Throaty Mermaid (Lv 1-5)
- [Slot 3] [LFR] Added 1 Table: (H1) CORM1-7 Patronage and Pestilence (L1-4)
- [Slot 4] [LFR] Added 1 Table: (H1) LURU2-3 Forgotten Crypts, Hidden Dangers (L1-4)
- [Slot 5] [LFR] Added 1 Table: (P1) SPEC3-2 Roots of Corruption: Dark Seeds (L11-14)
- [Slot 6] [LFR] Added 1 Table: (H1) ELTU3-1 Good Intentions (L1-4)
- [Slot 10] [PFS] Added 1 Table: 40: Hall of Drunken Heroes (Lv 7-11)
- [Slot 10] [PFS] Added 1 Table: 55: The Infernal Vault (Lv 1-7)
- Mar 5, 5:30 AM
We have made several changes to the Living Forgotten Realms schedule, due to some adventures that are not yet available.
- [Slot 1, 4, 9] [LFR] WATE2-4 (H1) has been replaced with LURU2-3.
- [Slot 3, 4] [LFR] ADAP2-1 (P1) has been replaced with EAST2-3 and CORE2-1.
- [Slot 5] [LFR] CORM2-4 (P3) has been canceled.
- [Slot 7] [LFR] EAST1-7 (H2) has been replaced with EAST2-1.
- Mar 4, 11:00 AM
- [Slot 7] [PFS] 2-17: Shades of Ice switched to 2-01: Before the Dawn- Part I: The Bloodcove Disguise
- [Rulings] Gaming timing has been finalized after talking with the event coordinators. Thanks for being patient with us!
- [Slot 1-10] [LSJ] Added 1 Table
- [Slot 1-10] [SAS] Added A placeholder for Short Attention Span Game judges. Specific games are on the Google doc. No player prereg is accepted for SASG!
- [Slot 2] [PFS] Added table- 2-13: Murder on the Throaty Mermaid (Lv 1-5)
- [Slot 3] [LFR] Added table- CORM1-7 (H1) Patronage and Pestilence
- [Slot 3,5] [LFR] Moved table- MOON1-4: Slot 5 -> Slot 3.
- [Slot 4-10] [SOTARPG] Added four sessions- Shroud of the Ancients D5 Role Playing Game
- [Slot 5] [PFS] Added table- 2-15: Shades of Ice- Part I: Written in Blood (Lv 1-5)
- [Slot 5,7] [LFR] Added table- SPEC3-1 (all H and all P) Roots of Corruption: Infestation
- [Slot 5,8] [LFR] Moved table- ELTU3-2: Slot 5 -> Slot 8
- [Slot 5-10] [PvP] Dropped PvP RPG gaming from Megacon schedule.
- [Slot 6] [LFR] Added 1 Table - (P2) IMPI2-3 Rooting Out Corruption (L14-17)
- [Slot 6] [LFR] Added table- (H2) ELTU3-1 (Slot 6)
- [Slot 6-7] [PFS] Cancelled- Level 12 Module due to lack of interest
- [Slot 6, 10] Added three sessions of Reality A, where your dreams become reality.
- [Slot 7] Added 1 Table: LFR: (P1) EAST2-2 Sibilant Whispers (L11-14)
- [Slot 8] [LFR] Added table- (H2) ELTU3-2 (Slot 8)
- [Slot 9,10] [LFR] Split tables- ADCP3-1 - The Battle Interactive has been split into heroic and paragon tables for sign-up purposes. Check to make sure you're on the right list.
- [Slot 10] [LFR] Added 1 Table - (H1) ADAP1-05 Menace of the Icy Spire (L1-4)
This is the preregistration site for Megacon RPG Gaming. We are featuring Living Forgotten Realms, Pathfinder Society, Legends of the Shining Jewel, Shadowrun, and other campaigns.
No slot fees for gaming, this is included in your admission to the con.
You must have a MegaCon Badge, Pass or Wristband in order to attend. (Buy Tickets)
Please e-mail the event organizer (via the link above) with the e-mail receipt you got from MegaCon in order to be cleared for sign-up.
Want a free weekend pass to MegaCon 2011? See "Community" section below!
New this year, we will feature games from various settings, levels and rulesets. Three specific new features:
- Various one hour "short attention span" RPG games
- NOTE: Pre-registration will not be provided for "SAS" games. All "SAS" games are mustered from walk-ins.
- Multi-Table Interactive Module (Year of the Shadow Lodge) for Pathfinder Society RPG Gaming!
Table Expansion/Closing Rulings:
These rulings are in place to allow GMs and Players ample time to re-sign up for new games and recruit players to "save" or "expand" tables.
- Games with enough players to fill 4 players to a table will expand by 1 (for example, at 8 players, a second table will be made. At 12 players, a third table will be made, and so on).
- Monday, February 21, 2011, (PFS, LSJ and LFR Only) If a comparable module exists, games with zero player activity will be switched to other (alike level) modules.
- Monday, March 7, 10:00 PM (ET), Final table expansions (see Rule 1 above) will be completed and locked. After this time, no further table expansions will be done. Also, on this day, any GMs on waiting lists will be asked to switch to other tables.
- Thursday, March 10, 2011 at 11:59 PM (ET), tables with two or less players signed up on the Warhorn board at this point in time will count as a "table not made" and any GMs that signed up for these games will not count towards their "4 tables/16 hours == Free Ticket".
- Friday, March 18, 2011 at 12:01 AM (ET) Tables will be locked down. We need the available time to decide and finalize the organization on tables. No further signups will be allowed.
Zac Note: I'm going to try to post the Table Schedule online once I've worked with Dom. This might help organization a little. More than likely it will go up on Monday or Tuesday (March 21-22).
Orange County Convention Center Hall D
9899 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819
NOTE: This is West concourse. From the Peabody hotel, cross International Drive. It is the smaller looking "browner" center, not the white one with the "bonnets" on the entrances.
Slot 1: 2pm - 6pm Slot 2: 7pm - 11pm (Requires Preregistration)
Slot 3: 9am - 1pm Slot 4: 2pm - 6pm Slot 5: 7pm - 11pm
Slot 6: 9am - 1pm Slot 7: 2pm - 6pm Slot 8: 7pm - 11pm
Slot 9: 9am - 1pm Slot 10: 2pm - 6pm
There are major hotels around the area, but we do not have any packages available.
The Peabody Hotel is directly across from the Convention Center, however, it is the most expensive ($200-$450 a night).
Orange County Convention Center has two parking lots, however, Megacon 2011 will be held in Hall D (West Concourse), which is across the street from the Peabody Hotel (not the new building with the bonnets on the roof).
OCCC Parking is $13.00 per entry; $8.00 after 5:00 PM. Credit cards are accepted. There is no pre-ordering parking for OCCC.
Parking in the Peabody Hotel or surrounding shopping centers is not recommended. Business owners monitor these parking lots and have been known to tow vehicles parked in these areas very often. OCCC and Mega Convention is not responsible if your car is towed due to illegal parking.
!!! GMs WANTED !!!
Want a free full pass to MegaCon 2011? Simply sign up to be a GM for 16 hours (four 4-hour slots). It's as simple as that!
One free pass per person that voulenteers to GM at least 16 hours of GM time. Pass is non-transferable. You are responsible for appearing at the con and GMing all times that you have voulenteered. Hours do not need to be consecutive, but must total 16 hours by the end of the Convention. Tables that fail to make pre-registration (minimum four players per table) will not count toward your free weekend pass. However, tables that make in pre-registration, but do not make at the con will count towards your required hours count. MegaCon Gaming Staff will notify you if any of your tables are going to be disbanded in pre-registration due to lack of players, but you are responsible for signing up for another table in order to meet the hours requirement. GMs must arrive thirty (30) minutes prior to slot time to verify muster capability.